Organic Lamb Mint & Oregano Butterflied Leg
Seasoned with a delectable combination of Oregano and Mint, our organic & grass fed butterflied lamb leg is oven ready and sure to satisfy. It is also Carbon Neutral and Animal Welfare Certified.
Looking for a quick solution to weeknight dinner? We’ve done all the hard work for you with our oven ready and organic grass-fed Oregano & Mint Lamb Butterflied Leg. Pasture-raised and free of preservatives, gluten, antibiotics and added hormones, you can rest easy knowing your serving up a healthier choice for the whole family.
For a real show-stopping and colourful meal, serve with a side of roasted carrots, butternut squash and green beans. Don’t forget to let the lamb rest after cooking for moist, tender and juicy organic lamb at its very best!
This mouthwatering product is:
- Carbon Neutral Certified
- Animal Welfare Certified
- Australian Organic Certified
- Grass Fed and Finished
- No Added Hormones
- No Antibiotics
- No GMOs
- No synthetic chemicals
- Gluten Free
Better for you, the animals and the planet.
Organic Lamb (98%), Salt, Organic Herbs (Inc. Oregano (0.2%), Mint (0.1%)), Organic Rice Flour, Organic Garlic, Organic Onion, Organic Spices, Organic Sugar, Organic Tapioca Starch, Natural Flavour, Organic Paprika Extract.
|Avg quantity per serving||Avg quantity per 100g|
|Gluten||Nil Detected||Nil Detected|
1. Preheat oven to 180°C.
2. Remove from pack and place in oven (fat side up).
3. Cook for 30-40 mins for medium or until cooked to your liking.
4. Remove from oven and rest for 5 mins before serving.
Pan fry or BBQ
1. On high heat, remove from pack and place skin down for 25-30 mins for medium or until cooked to your liking, turning occasionally.
2. Rest for 10 mins before serving.