You won’t need to do much as we’ve do the work for you! Just heat these tasty organic beef ribs up in your oven and add your favourite side to serve the perfect meal at home!
Our native berry & BBQ flavoured beef ribs are made with Cleaver’s organic grass fed meat that is 100% Australian, Certified Organic and also Free Range.
Cooked low and slow for 10 hours with the delicious combination of native berry and BBQ flavour, you will get perfectly tender and juicy ribs. It does not get any better than this!
Heating times are a guide only.
- Preheat oven to 210°C (190°C fan forced).
- Open the bag and discard any solidified fat.
- Place the 2 ribs and the sauce from the bag in an oven proof baking dish and cover with foil.
- Heat for 35 mins.
- Remove the foil, spoon the sauce over the ribs and cook for another 5-10 mins to caramelise the sauce.
- Remove from the oven and rest for 5-10 mins before serving.
Alternatively cook over indirect heat on a Kettle BBQ.
|Avg quantity per serving||Avg quantity per 100g|
|GLUTEN||Nil Detected||Nil Detected|
Organic Beef (75%), Organic Diced Tomato, Water, Organic Raw Sugar, Organic Onion, Organic Tomato Paste, Organic Molasses, Organic Honey, Organic Tapioca Starch, Salt, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Garlic, Natural Flavour, Organic Black Pepper, Pepperberry (0.07%), Organic Chilli, Organic Star Anise, Organic Bay Leave.