Packed full of vegies and our tasty organic sausages, this one-tray dish is great on its own or served on a bed of creamy mashed potatoes.
- 6 Cleaver’s Organic Beef or Organic Lamb Sausages
- ½ butternut squash peeled and cut into small cubes
- ½ head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 yellow capsicum coarsely chopped
- 2 zucchini coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion cut into small wedges
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 180.
Press garlic cloves to split the skins. Arrange chopped veg and garlic in a large baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, chopped chilli flakes, salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Lightly prick the sausages with a fork and arrange over vegetables.
Bake for 40-50 minutes, turning sausages once, until sausages and vegetables are cooked through.