Method of Entry:
- This competition commences at 12.01 am (AEST) on 6 April 2015 and closes at 11.59 pm (AEST) on 8 May 2015 (‘Promotional Period’). Taking part in this competition constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- The promoter of the competition is Cleaver’s Organic Meats, a division of Arcadian Organic & Natural Meat Co. Pty Ltd ABN 371 589 568 64 Level 16, 1 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. (“The Promoter”)
- Information on “How to Enter” attached to the promoted product and in selected publications and Prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. By proceeding into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of entry by each entrant.
- Entry is open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over and who hold a valid email account (“Eligible Entrants”)
- Employees of the Promoter (and their immediate families), and its agencies are not eligible to enter.
- To enter the competition and to be in the running to win the major prize, entrants must:
- Enter via cleaversorganic.com.au and answer in thirty (30) words or less how you cook Cleaver’s organic meat;
- Provide evidence that you have purchased a “Cleaver Organic Meat Product” from a participating Coles store during the competition period providing the location of purchase and last 4 digits of bar code in the online entry form;
- Attach an image of the prepared meal in order to be included social media promotion of recipe. However, this is an required to be considered for prize adjudication;
- Answer all mandatory questions in form field to qualify
- Accept the Terms & Conditions of this competition by selecting the check box on the online entry form which gives Cleavers Organic Meat permission to contact entrants regarding Cleaver’s Organic Meat products and competitions via their email.
- There will be one (1) major prize winner judged from the eligible entries as part of this competition.
- Minor prizes will be announced for runners up.
- Dinner with celebrity chef, Pete Evans
- Return Economy Air travel for two (2) from major city to Sydney incl. airport transfers to and from Sydney Airport
- One (1) nights accommodation in Sydney Hotel of choice by the Promoter including breakfast for two (2) people.
- It is the winner’s responsibility to organise transport to/from the airport departure/return point
- No portion of the prize is redeemable for cash. The prize is non-refundable or transferable
- Prize travel and accommodation must be completed by 31 October 2015.
- There can be no changes to dinner and travel arrangements once tickets have been issued or changes to accommodation bookings once the reservation is confirmed.
- Additional spending money, meals (other than those included) and any other ancillary costs, including but not limited to insurance and any applicable insurance excesses, not listed in the prize package descriptions above are the responsibility of the travel prize winner.
- This is a Competition based on the skill and originality of the Entrants submitted recipe and is not a game of chance. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or been used to win prizes in any other competition. The winning recipe may be used by the Promoter as the basis of a promotional product and as such, the entrant assigns all rights and royalties which may flow from use of this recipe and/or photographs to the Promoter.
- The judges’ decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about the Competition of the judge’s decision(s).
- The Winner of the competition will be selected on 15 May 2015 following completion of the Promotional Period and will be notified via email.
- If a winner is unable or unwilling to take a prize as stated, the winner will be deemed ineligible and will forfeit the prize.
- The winners must use the prize before the 31st of October 2015. The winner, must depart from the same capital city and are responsible for transport from their residence to their nearest capital city the winner nominates for flight departure.
- If for any reason whatsoever beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the promotion is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, unless to do so would be prohibited by law, to
(a) disqualify any entrant; and/or
(b) subject to any written directions
from a regulatory authority, to cancel, suspend, modify, terminate or cancel the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to make changes to the prize allocation through the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity and age) and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process (including but not limited to tampering by way of use of automatic entry software) or for submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry, or if the entrant is engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies accept no responsibility for loss, damage, accident, death or injury resulting from the promotion. Prize winners and travel companions must have valid travel insurance for their period of travel.
- Except for any implied condition or warranty the exclusion of which from these conditions of entry would contravene any statute or cause any part of these conditions of entry to be void (“Non Excludable Condition”), the Promoter excludes from these conditions of entry all conditions, warranties and terms, implied by statute, general law or custom. Except for any liability in relation to a Non Excludable Condition, the Promoter (including its officer, employees and agents) excludes all liability whether arising in tort (including, without limitation, negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss or profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, without limitation, the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control):
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these conditions of entry;
(e) any tax implications;
(f) the cancellation or postponement of any Event; and/or
(g) a prize or use of a prize.
- Each entrant consents, to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in media and communication for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), the Promoter and or products/services supplied by the Promoter.
- All details of the entrant will be used and preserved in accordance with the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in schedule 3 of the Privacy Act 1988 (Privacy Act). Information has been collected to enter you in the Cleaver Meats win a dinner with Pete Evans promotion. Without providing the Promoter with this information, you cannot enter in the competition. The Promoter will not disclose this information for any other purpose and will be held confidentially and not passed on to any third parties other than for the participation of this competition.