Cleaver’s organic lasagne is made with our 100% Australian grass fed and preservative free beef. It’s Certified Organic and also Free Range.
Be ready for delicious layers of rich organic beef, tender pasta and creamy béchamel sauce – all topped with a layer of golden melted cheese. Let your family enjoy it!
Heating times are a guide and may vary depending on your appliance.
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C (180°C fan forced).
- Remove the sleeve and film, cover with foil and place product on baking tray.
- Place baking tray in oven directly onto the middle rack, and heat for 30 minutes (40 minutes if frozen).
- Carefully remove foil and heat for a further 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Carefully remove baking tray from the oven. Stand for 2 minutes and then serve.
- Do not refrigerate or reheat once heated.
Caution: Container and contents will be hot after heating.
Keep refrigerated at 1-4°C. Use on the day of opening.
Freeze within the use by date . Once frozen consume within a month. Cook from frozen or defrost thoroughly in a refrigerator and use within 24 hours. Heat using the relevant on pack instructions. Do not refreeze.
|Avg quantity per serving||Avg quantity per 100g|
Bolognese Sauce (51%) (Organic Tomato, Water, Organic Beef (22%), Organic Tomato Paste, Organic Sautéed Onion, Organic Vegetables (incl Garlic), Organic Corn Starch, Organic Raw Sugar, Salt, Natural Flavour, Organic Herbs & Spices), Béchamel Sauce (26%) (Water, Organic Cream, Organic Cheddar Cheese, Organic Milk Powder, Organic Corn Starch, Organic Sautéed Onion, Salt, Natural Flavour, Organic Spices), Pasta (21%) (Organic Semolina, Water), Cheese Topping (2%) (Organic Cheddar Cheese, Organic Parmesan Cheese).