These organic Greek lamb cutlets are a colourful and vibrant dish that’s quick to impress yet easy to prepare.
- 1 pack Cleaver’s Organic Lamb Cutlets
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- fresh black pepper
- grated zest of a lemon
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Watermelon salad
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 400g of watermelon, cut into rough wedges
- A handful of mint leaves
- 100g soft feta crumbled
- 1/3 cup pistachio nuts roughly chopped (optional)
Combine cumin, rosemary, lemon zest and black pepper. Mix well. Arrange cutlets in a shallow dish and coat with oil mixture. Cover and set in fridge to marinate for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile for the salad, combine oil and lemon juice. Toss watermelon and mint together with the dressing then top with crumbled feta and pistachio nuts if using.
Heat BBQ or grilling pan over high heat. Cook lamb cutlets for 3 minutes a side for meat that’s just pink, or longer if you like your meat well done.