This organic Greek lamb shoulder recipe is a fantastic meal for easy entertaining or a satisfying mid week dinner.
- 1 x Cleaver’s Greek Seasoned Butterfly Lamb Shoulder
- Cous Cous
- 1 ½ cups cous cous
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup toasted flaked almonds
- half a bunch finely chopped parsley
- 1 x 200g tub tzatziki
- lemon wedges to serve
Preheat oven to 180 ºC. Remove meat from pack and place on baking try fat side up. Cook for 30 minutes
or until desired.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan bring the sock to the boil. Stir in cous cous, olive oil and lemon juice. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 3 minutes or as per packet instructions. Uncover and fluff with a fork. Mix though raisins, toasted almond flakes and parsley.
Rest meat for 5 minutes before serving with cous cous, tzatziki and lemon wedges.